New Bylaws approved at the ANA November 20 meeting.
ANA upcoming meetings/events
- Dec 18 – Monthly Meeting (6:30-8:00 pm):
- Special election for one open board seat
- 54th & Penn Pedestrian Safety conversation with representatives from the Minneapolis Department of Public Works, Minneapolis Police Department, and Council Member Palmisano’s office.
Note: we have a new phone number: 612-466-0296
The Armatage Neighborhood Association (ANA) was founded in 1991 as part of a citywide effort to increase opportunities for residents to connect with city and to allow neighborhoods to address local concerns.
Located in the southwest corner of the city, Armatage neighborhood is bounded by:
- the north by 54th Street W
- the east by Logan Ave S
- the south by Hwy 62 (Crosstown)
- the west by Xerxes Ave S
Word Cloud generated by the Southwest Minneapolis Neighborhood Survey
conducted by UofM student Madelyn Sundberg