Next meeting: Annual Meeting on Tuesday, May 17 at 6:30pm in the Armatage Community Center
Join us for a bike-focused annual meeting! The following will be sharing information on:
- Bike Fixation — bike services stations located around the City
- Perennial Cycle (formerly Calhoun Cycle) — how to carry things on your bike (from a purse to bags of groceries)
- Midtown Greenway — Greenway Glow event on June 18
- Minneapolis Bike Coalition – protected bikeways
- Biking maps, resources and more will be available for attendees.
- And more…
We will also get a Ward 13 update from Council Member Palmisano and tentatively my hear from Rep. Paul Thissen. We need to do some business — that of electing members to the board, and addressing any issues that may require the board’s attention.
We hope you can join us for this informative and fun night!
Saturday, June 11
Armatage Community Center
Organics recycling carts delivering to our neighborhood the end of May into early June.
Details about our workshop where you can learn more about organics composting, how to set up a home recycling station, and more helpful tips, coming soon!
The Armatage Neighborhood Association (ANA) was founded in 1991 as part of a citywide effort to increase opportunities for residents to connect with city and to allow neighborhoods to address local concerns.
Located in the southwest corner of the city, Armatage neighborhood is bounded on:
- the north by 54th Street W
- the east by Logan Ave S
- the south by Hwy 62 (Crosstown)
- the west by Xerxes Ave S
Word Cloud generated by the Southwest Minneapolis Neighborhood Survey
conducted by UofM student Madelyn Sundberg