Due to COVID-19, Happy Hours have moved online and we’re hosting them monthly through Zoom with a different topic.
If social distancing has got you craving connection, please grab a drink or snack, check here for your link to log in, and come discuss each month’s topic with us. Kids and pets are welcome to say hello. Funny backgrounds optional. Open to all, even if you don’t live in Armatage.
2020 Virtual Happy Hours:
- April 14 | 8:00-9:00pm | Topic: Supporting Local Businesses
- May 12 | 8:00-9:00pm | Topic: Spring Gardening
- June 9 | 8:00-9:00pm | Topic: What neighborhood project could you do with $1,000?
- July 14 | 8:00-9:00pm | Topic: Summer fun (at a distance)
- Aug 11 | 8:00-9:00pm | Topic: TBD (likely Back to School!)
2020 In Person Neighborhood Happy Hours:
- January 14
- March 10
Usually the ANA hosts a Neighborhood Happy Hour at Red Wagon Pizza Company on the second Tuesday of every other month from 7:00-9:00pm. At these in-person Happy Hours, all are welcome to join us for free pizza, conversation, and catch up on everything that’s happening around the neighborhood. A few helpful details: no RSVP needed, complimentary pizza is provided by the ANA, cash bar, kids are welcome and help tipping our servers is appreciated.