February 19, 2019 Armatage Neighborhood Meeting Agenda
The Minneapolis Park & Recreation Board released initial concept designs for each Southwest park and Minnehaha Creek. Check out park designs for Armatage Park, the Washburn tot lot, the 58th & Oliver triangle and Minnehaha Creek, learn more, and weigh in here.
- Feb 19 – Monthly Meeting (6:30-8:00 pm)
- March 9 – Fix-it Clinic (12:00-4:00 pm)
- March 12 – Neighborhood Happy Hour (7:00-9:00 pm)
- March 19 – Monthly Meeting (6:30-8:00 pm)
Note: we have a new phone number: 612-466-0296
The Armatage Neighborhood Association (ANA) was founded in 1991 as part of a citywide effort to increase opportunities for residents to connect with city and to allow neighborhoods to address local concerns.
Located in the southwest corner of the city, Armatage neighborhood is bounded by:
- the north by 54th Street W
- the east by Logan Ave S
- the south by Hwy 62 (Crosstown)
- the west by Xerxes Ave S
Word Cloud generated by the Southwest Minneapolis Neighborhood Survey
conducted by UofM student Madelyn Sundberg