All are welcome to join an Armatage virtual meeting! Register for the monthly Board, Green Team, Community Engagement or Safety, Equity & Outreach Meetings at https://bit.ly/ANAmtgs
Grab your mask and head to Armatage Park to celebrate spring with the ANA.
Jinx Tea and Sparrow Café will take orders outside, new neighborhood spot Café Cerés will share samples, and the ANA will give away take-home kids’ planting kits (supplies are limited). Pick up a free book from Jump! and complete a scavenger hunt and enter to win a gift card to a neighborhood business! Learn more at https://armatage.org/spring-tea-blooms and see you soon!
The Armatage Annual Meeting and Online Board Election are coming up!
- Interested in running for the Board? Register to run by May 9 at https://armatage.org/2021boardelection/
- Make your voice heard and vote in the Online Board Election from May 11 through May 18. voting link to come!)
- Register to the attend the Armatage Annual Meeting on May 18 at 6:30pm at Zoom at https://bit.ly/ANAmtgs Hear from your elected representatives, hear from the leaders of Armatage Reparations & Equity Action and win a door prize!
Find safety info, current street closures, sign up for future trial updates, report suspicious activity, and access mental health resources for support during this traumatic time at https://armatage.org/trial/
- Call 911 for emergencies that require an immediate response from police, firefighters, or medics.
- Call 612-673-5335 or text 847411 to report suspicious activity that doesn’t require an emergency response (example: reporting a car without license plates or something odd in an alley)
- Call Minneapolis 311 at 311 or 612-673-3000 or email Minneapolis311@minneapolismn.gov for non-emergency concerns.
Neighbors are encouraged to join and get involved as a volunteer on an Armatage Committee. Meetings will be held on Zoom unless otherwise listed. Register at https://bit.ly/ANAmtgs
Safety, Equity & Outreach will next meet on Saturday, May 1 from 10:00-11:00am outdoors at Armatage Park (please wear a mask).
Community Engagement will next meet on Thursday, May 6 from 5:30-6:30pm on Zoom.
The Green Team will next meet on Thursday, May 13 from 7:00-8:15pm on Zoom.
The Armatage Neighborhood Association (ANA) was founded in 1991 as part of a citywide effort to increase opportunities for residents to connect with local government and to allow neighborhoods to address local concerns.
Located in the southwest corner of the city, Armatage neighborhood is bounded by:
- the north by 54th Street W
- the east by Logan Ave S
- the south by Hwy 62 (Crosstown)
- the west by Xerxes Ave S