Tuesday, September 11
7:00-9:00 • Red Wagon Pizza
Join your neighbors for some free pizza and conversation! Cash bar.
Will appreciate feedback on our Summer Festival, new safety rebate program, and other things we may be able to do to support our neighborhood!
Home Improvement Loans available through the City
A variety of products are available for home improvement projects. Learn about options and program requirements on their website.
Minnesota Tool Library
- Are you a do-it-yourselfer?
- Have you ever wanted to take on a project only to discover you don’t have the proper tools?
- Does the cost of the tools prohibit you from committing to a project?
- Do you have tools/equipment which you no longer need? Are you wondering where you can donate them?
- Would you like to reduce waste and unnecessary consumption of resources?
Become a member of the Minnesota Tool Library and get access to tools, a workspace, and advice.
Check out the Minnesota Tool Library – https://www.mntoollibrary.org/
Joining is as easy as:
1. Sign up for one of the membership levels
2. Check out any of 2,400 tools
3. Use the workshop space
4. Take a class
Annual Bicyclist and Pedestrian Count
Minneapolis Public Works is gearing up to conduct its Annual Bicyclist and Pedestrian Count, and you can help! Volunteers are needed to count the number of bicyclists and pedestrians at several locations around the city. The main days for counting will be September 11-13. All count shifts are from 4:00-6:00 p.m.
Bicyclist and pedestrian counts are conducted in order to understand the impact of non-motorized traffic on streets, sidewalks, and trails. Accurate counts enable the City to plan and build for bicyclists and pedestrians, while tracking what’s successful and what should be done differently.