Online Board Election
Wed, May 18 — Wed, May 25
The Armatage Board Election will be online again this year! If you need assistance with voting or don’t have computer access at home, please call us at 612-466-0296 – we’re happy to help.
- The deadline to register to run in the Board Election is Tues, May 17 at 9:00pm.
- Online voting and candidate information will be available here from Wed, May 18 at 9:00am through Wed, May 25 at 9:00pm.
- Election results will be announced here and on social media on Thurs, May 26.
Join the Board
Step up as a leader in your community and run for the ANA Board! Meetings are held the third Tues of each month and the time commitment is 5-6 hours/month. Register to run by May 17 at 9:00pm at the link below.
Members of under-represented communities are especially encouraged to run, including renters, people with disabilities, and residents who identify as LGBTQ or BIPOC.
Annual Meeting: Growing Together
Tues, May 17 | 6:30pm
Join your neighbors for this year’s Annual Meeting outside the front door of the Armatage Community Center! Connect with your elected representatives and grow individually and as a community with relaxation and stress management techniques from Julie Gramentz, owner of Unwind Within on West 54th Street!
We’ll be set up next to the playground so adults can attend while kids play. In case of rain, updated meeting information will be shared here and on social media the day of the event.
May 17, 2022 Agenda – Annual Meeting
- Welcome and Introductions (6:30pm)
- Updates from Elected Representatives (6:35pm)
- State Representative Jamie Long
- County Commissioner Marion Greene
- Council Vice President Linea Palmisano
- Growing Together: Stress Management & Relaxation Techniques with Julie Gramentz, Unwind Within (7:05pm)
- Neighborhood Updates & Board Election Information (7:35pm)
- Green Team
- Community Engagement
- Safety, Equity & Outreach
- Board Election
- Closing (7:55pm)