There will be a Special Election for one open board seat this month. Visit https://armatage.org/january-2021-special-election/ for more information on the election.
A candidate guide and voting form will be shared at https://armatage.org in advance of the meeting on Tuesday, January 19 at 6:30pm with election results shared live. All Armatage residents 18 years and older and designated representatives of a neighborhood business or institution are eligible to vote. Register here for this month’s meeting link.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Special Election for Open Seat
- New Business
- Reimagining Mini Grants
- Committee Updates: Green Team
- Coordinator Update:
- Holiday Light Tour Final Numbers
- Armatage Play Area Public Hearing
- NCR Survey on Neighborhood Election Day
- Block Leader Outreach
- ANA Visioning and Board/Committee Expectations Part 3